There are a number of benefits to buying a single-cup coffee maker. Besides their obvious differences to traditional or pod coffee makers, here are the top seven benefits we thought stood out to coffee lovers alike.
1. Quick: With a single-serve coffee maker, you don’t have to wait a half hour for a full pit. Plus, when using pods or K Cups, you don’t need to scoop out a soaking wet filter with every brew.
2. Quality: Many coffee lovers have agreed that K Cup coffee taste better than traditional coffee.
3. Customize: Since you can only make a single-serving, you can make your own preferred type of coffee and let anyone else pick their preferred roast.
4. Convenience: Brewing a single cup of coffee is much easier than brewing a pot of coffee.
5. Reduce Coffee Addiction: When you only have to brew one cup of coffee, there’s less of a tenancy to over drink, and you can reduce your growing addiction. After all, there are benefits to limiting your coffee intake as well.
6. Freshness: There’s nothing worse than drinking from an old pot of coffee that’s been lying around. Instead, brewing up one serving of coffee that is fresh and hot means that you’ll never have to drink old coffee again!
7. Perfect for Work: For teachers or remote workers, brewing up coffee in the same old coffee machine is annoying enough. Instead, you can buy your own single-serve coffee maker to brew fresh coffee for yourself every day.
Keep reading to determine what is the best single serve coffee maker!